I'm Trippin' Over Tripp's Farmhouse Cafe! ~ Gluten Free Restaurant Reviewer

Tripp's Farmhouse Cafe: 945 Center St., Auburn, Maine ★★★★★

Tripp's Farmhouse Cafe - Gluten-Free Restaurant - Auburn, Maine ...

I'm pretty sure the title says it all! I LOVE this place and happily give it a solid 5 stars!! Tripp's Farmhouse Cafe is a dedicated, 100% gluten free, restaurant/deli with incredible pastries (donuts, muffins, cannolis), sandwiches, soups/chowders, rotating "themed" menus (fried seafood - Yes! GF fried seafood!, steak kabobs, etc) and a standard sandwich and salad menu. They update on their Tripp's FB Page daily, so make sure to check them out and support a local business! They are also known for grain free items along with dairy free, refined sugar free, keto and vegan.

I'd be lying if I said I remembered the exact day/time that I first stumbled across this place....if the birds were chirping; if it was sunny or raining... (as a writer you want to give your reader details to create a mental image).....but the only thing I can say whole-heartedly is that I know it was last Spring and it's been one of my favorite spots ever since!

I can also, wholeheartedly, tell you that Tripp's doesn't need any of those additional bells and whistles or beautiful words to create images. Their delicious, fresh local grown food and fabulous hospitality speak for themselves. On my first trip, the owner gave me a free cannoli to try when I entered just because she happened to be making a big batch. This woman knows the way to my heart! I hadn't had a cannoli in at least 10 years - Can we say, mouth-gasm!

When I returned for my section time of Tripp's heavenly bliss, the owner remembered me right off and gave me a cinnamon roll that she was baking - this lady is going to fatten me right up! She and her husband are both super nice and willing to answer any and all questions you might have. Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure he's living a Keto lifestyle due to food allergies so has a lot of background knowledge. He's also posted some informational videos on their webpage.

I've copied some photos below from their website so you can see a snapshot into their daily selection:


Tripp's Farmhouse Cafe | National Celiac AssociationTripp's Farmhouse Cafe - Gluten-Free Restaurant - Auburn, Maine ...tripp's FARMHOUSE CAFÉ dedicated gluten free Auburn Maine USA
                              Tripp's Farmhouse Café - Takeout & Delivery - 17 Photos & 25 ...             tripp's FARMHOUSE CAFÉ dedicated gluten free Auburn Maine USA



Have you been to Tripp's Farmhouse Cafe or eaten at one of their food trucks? How would you rate them?

Enjoy!
Sheryl (GF Restaurant Reviewer)



Comments