The Run of The Mill - Saco, Maine - Gluten Free Restaurant Review


The Run of the Mill - Maine - Gluten Free Restaurant Reviewer
Image result for run of the millImage result for run of the mill
Let's start off by reviewing one of my favorite local restaurants, The Run of the Mill, in Saco, Maine! Unfortunately, I couldn't indulge in their much-loved, hand-crafted beer (it contains gluten) but they also serve mixed drinks and wine AND have a separate gluten free menu to make decision making so much easier! In the warmer months, I love sitting outside overlooking the river and in the cooler months they have family dining areas inside or you can sit at the bar and enjoy live music from local musicians! There are way too many dishes that I love there to review them all - but my personal favorites are the GF Seafood Alfredo and the Cobb Salad (yes......a salad......you know if someone GF WANTS to order a salad it must be delicious! lol). So thank you, The Run of the Mill, for making my gluten free life a little more enjoyable!

Star Rating: 5 stars: ★★★★★


Their website:

http://www.therunofthemill.net/

~Sheryl

Comments