Pat's Pizza - Scarborough, Maine - Gluten Free Restaurant Review

Pat's Pizza - Maine - Gluten Free Restaurant Reviewer
Image result for pat's pizza

I have to admit that this review is somewhat hard for me to write! I've been going to Pat's Pizza since I was a kid - and up until going Gluten Free I ate their pizza at least once every few months. The atmosphere is very family oriented with booth and table seating options. The staff are always friendly and attentive. Pat's is very much a "small town" restaurant/bar where almost everyone knows everyone.......that's one of the things I've always loved about it!

I want to start by giving them credit for at least having a gluten free pizza option.......but it tastes......ok I'm gonna be honest.....it tastes awful! I mean to the point where I couldn't even eat it - and if you know my love for pizza at all, that means it's really bad! At this time, they do not offer other gluten free options such as bread for sandwiches, so, your only other option on the menu is a salad (yay - salad.......I haven't had to eat about a gazillion of them because there's nothing else GF on the menu where I'm dining).

So sadly......I have to give Pat's Pizza only 2 stars at this time - hopefully that will change in the future and they'll add more GF options and change their GF pizza dough ;)

Star Rating: 2 Stars ★★

Their website:
http://www.patspizzascarborough.com/

~Sheryl

Comments