Otto Pizza - Portland and South Portland, Maine - Gluten Free Restaurant Review

Otto Pizza - Maine - Gluten Free Restaurant Reviewer
Image result for otto portland maine
When I finally made the decision, or should I say my BODY made the decision, that it was time to go gluten free again (and this time for good) the thought of not having my favorite pizza again just about brought me to tears! Dramatic, I know.......but I was giving up almost everything I loved to eat at the same time! So with that said, I can't say THANK YOU enough to Otto Pizza for including a gluten free pizza option on their menu! My personal favorite (I can't seem to bring myself to try anything else - I love it that much!) is the Mashed Potato with Bacon and Scallions! The staff there are always great about trying to minimize cross contamination......and the pizza.......well the pizza speaks for itself. One bite and your mouth with be watering for more!

Star rating: 5 Stars ★★★★★


Their website:

http://www.ottoportland.com/

~Sheryl

Comments