And so it begins..........

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!. I've been gluten free for a little over a year now and still finding myself having to check menu's before I decide on a restaurant to go to.........it's hard to know where to eat - which restaurants have gluten free options (other than a salad with no croutons 😩); which restaurants are cautious about cross contamination; and most importantly, which restaurants are my fellow gluten free folks enjoying or avoiding? For example, Chick-fil-A is now advertising Gluten Free Buns - super exciting, right? Well, not so exciting when a friend then shows you an email response from them stating that the chicken/burgers are not gluten free (even the unbreaded chicken). Am I the only one confused? Why advertise gluten free options if they really aren't? And with those questions and many moments of confusion.....the birth of this blog came about. Let's share our restaurant reviews and make each other's lives easier lol

Please feel free to send me reviews of restaurants - including city/state and a paragraph about your overall experience! Hopefully as time goes on this can become a great resource to us all!

~Sheryl


Comments